Hand Molded Chocolate Bars
Wrapped in Gold foil...
Like the ones from that movie!
We created a mold that would be used for all our bars: a cutesy design with an MV Island in the center. These get poured, cooled down, wrapped in gold foil, and then with the wrapper glued on they are ready for the streets. These slip into women's handbags, by the handful, as presents and little souvenirs from the vineyard. But don't be fooled when we say "little souvenirs" these 4 oz bars will pack a punch if you try to eat it in one sitting - best shared with friends :)
At the base, as always, is our 70% cacao dark chocolate and then depending on the item one of our 4 add-ons are placed delicately on the back.
- The Chocolate Sand Bar // Brown Sugar on the back looks like Sand
- The Nutty Islander // Roasted Almonds
- Dark Vader // Simply Chocolate alone!
- Cacao-Abunga // MV Sea Salt for the Surfers in our Family
- Cranberry Day // Cape Cod Cranberries